Friday, February 1, 2008

The Daka and The Dakini Speak On Male Ejaculation Control

The Dakini says:



A man's ability to control his orgasm is a wonderful and powerful thing.


Although I had known tantric lovemaking practices for many, many years, it wasn't until my recent past that I had seen it put into practice. A former lover of mine had been diagnosed with kidney stones and his doctor had instructed him to have sexual intercourse without ejaculating for 12 weeks. You read that correctly, three months! In this way he would build up his male essence and heal the imbalanced organs.


It was a relief for me to have known about tantra at that time. I was uniquely able to help him to heal his body while experiencing pleasure myself.


There were some wonderful benefits to our practice of male ejaculation control. First, his body became so much stronger. Second, multi-orgasmic me was able to relax into sex and the orgasms went from mind blowing to earth shattering. Thirdly, my periods became less painful!?! And fourth, an additional avenue of communication was opened as a result of my femininity creeping in and balancing his masculinity.


So how does one master the art of Male Ejaculation Control? Skill and practice! And AfroTantra(tm) has developed an instructional podcast just for the sacred Black bedroom. Filled with loving anecdotes and easy to follow instructions for the male lover, this podcast is sure to open the door to new pleasure realms within the space of Sacred Black Love.


AfroTantra 101: Male Ejaculation Control is ready for you, so visit AfroTantra.com today to purchase this and other exciting tantric broadcasts.


Are you ready for a passion-filled year? Make this your best - and HOTTEST - year ever!

No comments: